I was tagged, a few weeks ago, by Simone at Style. Life. Home. to take part in this little bit of fun. I've loved reading other peoples 10 things, so I thought it only fare to share with you mine.
So, here are my 10 Things you REALLY DON'T need to know about me!
1. I'm tiny, like size 6 tiny and I am sick of feeling guilty about it.
Being this size doesn't mean that I can eat whatever I like...it doesn't mean that I can't possibly ever have 'fat' days and it certainly doesn't mean that you can say "oh, you're so skinny" or "you really need to eat more" These words hurt because I am happy the way I am and uncomfortable any bigger. This is just my size not 'skinny' it's just my size. We don't go round telling people "oh, your so fat" or "you should really stop eating" do we? Being size 6 actually sucks because it's very hard to find clothes to fit, and I can't join in on normal conversation about food and weight without getting slammed for it. (sorry, just had to get that one off my chest)
2. My favourite colour is actually purple but pink follows closely behind.
3. I NEED organisation!
There has to be a place for everything and everything has to be in it's place. I'm a dysfunctional chaotic mess if there is no order! ...but, you probably already know that so I will tell you I hate inconsistent drivers...you know, the one's who can't decide whether they are speeding or driving very slow...It drives me insane because it is so dangerous!
4. Birds scare me.
I have this fear...intense fear...that they will peck my eyes out and rip my face up with their claws. I really don't know where these thoughts derived from, they are just there, in my head, scaring me anytime a bird is near me.
5. I HATE looking into mirrors without the lights on...just thinking about it right now makes my skin crawl. It's all in my head, I know, but it just give me the hebbie jeebies. And Kelly, I too can't sleep with the cupboard doors open; I'm really not sure what I think is going to come out of there at night, but they MUST be shut!
6. I really don't like going to the gym or going for walks or runs...LOVE the outcome!...LOVE it when I'm there!...but getting there in the first place, I find very uninviting and I avoid it at all costs.
7. I don't hang my washing on the line and I don't iron. *gasp* I can't believe I just revealed that. I let the drier do all that for me *another gasp* I know, I know...not good for the environment and blah blah blah. I just personally feel I have more important things to spend my time doing in this little life of mine, while I have it.
8. I was a gymnast in my school days...I will also note here, that I have never broken a bone in my body...ever!
9. My husband and I split up for about 4 weeks earlier in the year, just before ANZAC day it was....This is a big day on my husbands events calender...We are slowly working things out. Being apart so much, due to my husbands work, can cause such a great strain on a relationship and it all came to a head one day. I basically raised our son by myself, for the first 10mth of his life, while my husband was overseas. What he went through, on top of having a newborn son who he couldn't see or hold, changed him drastically. But I had also changed and we clashed BIG time!
10. My husband and I share the same tattoo, which we got done together on our honeymoon. His is on his forearm and mine is a more feminine version on my wrist. I want another tattoo, my sons name,somewhere delicate.
When I first started this list, I didn't think I could come up with 'ten' things to tell you about myself. But now that I've reached the end, I could keep on going! ...but I won't, because that would be borring.
So now I will leave you with
four three others who I believe have not done this already...no pressure ladies.